Monday, September 28, 2009

2s4u, Just because

There is a new sketch and sponsor over at 2sketches4you. This weeks sponsor is Sakura of North America, they make the Glaze and Souffle pens. After I made my card following the sketch, I took out a dark blue Glaze pen, and made faux stitches along the border of my layers.
"Just Because"

materials used:
Flourishes Ivory card stock, Making Memories designer paper
satin ribbon, twine, PTI pure poppy button
PTI Heart Prints stamp set, PTI Vintage Picnic sayings
Glaze pen, Apron Lace border punch

9 comments:

raindropecho said...

Wow, how gorgeous is this! Absolutely stunning, Latisha!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is simply beautiful! love it so much!

Sankari W. said...

This is SOOOO lovely Latisha!!! I Adore the colors and the white space adds a wonderful feeling of crispness and beauty to the colors in the card! LOVE the border punch and the stitches are fabulous!
big hugs!
Sankari :)

~amy~ said...

really super SWEET latisha!!

Banu said...

Gorgeous card. Loved it. The ribbon, button...oooh!!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So simple and just sweet at all get out. I love it!

Ann said...

So sweet and simple and pretty--I love it!

KimmyS said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft feel but it still pops.
And that faux stitching is perfect

Chris said...

nice! love the simplicity!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.