Spot of tea...

A few months ago I bought this stamp set from My Favorite Things, and I have to say coloring in this teacup and mouse, is so much fun.  A lot of times I color in an image, cut it out with a spellbinder die, and then put it aside until I find the right paper choice that will flow right.  
The designer paper used in the card is from Crate.  The gingham ribbon I bought by the yard at some store, I wish I could remember, because I love this ribbon (its wired).  The cute little image was colored in using Copic markers.  Using Copics, is probably my favorite coloring medium.  The "thing" about the markers is that you need to practice, practice, practice, and  you will see an improvement in your coloring.  Its pretty hard to ruin one of them, so just experiment....
Have a wonderful day!
"spot of tea"


Comments

Tracey said…
I love your card Latisha! GOrgeous colours and this is one of my favourite MFT sets!!
Amy said…
Great card! I love this set!
~amy~ said…
sooo stinkin' cute Latisha!
Regina said…
Oh how cute!! I love that sweet little image!! And, the gingham ribbon is yummy!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Chris said…
very cute mouse!! >"<
Kim Sonksen said…
Ohhhhh my, this is so super cute!
Jen said…
Super cute! Love that ribbon as well!
Anonymous said…
How so very warm and friendLy! and homey! What a cool inviTation to visit card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop