Memorial Day Weekend

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, I hope you all take a moment to think about why this day is celebrated.  A day to remember all of our Men and Women who died while wearing the uniform of our country.  A terrible tragedy happened this week in the Naval helicopter community.  A helicopter went down off the coast of San Diego, and 5 families lost a loved one, its beyond sad, and really hard to think about.  So if you have a minute, send good vibes to those families who really need strength right now.

On a different note, this rain is causing me pain lol.  We so need the rain, but this is a little much now.  6 days straight of my power flashing and having to re-boot my modem and my network for our house, so annoying.  So that is why no new cards..  Will have something tomorrow >"<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop