Saturday, March 21, 2009

Believe

A few days ago, I received a fun little package from Asela.  Included were a few stamped images of hers (she illustrates and designs for GinaK).  So when I saw the limited supply challenge on SCS yesterday to make a card using a flower and soft colors, I immediately went to this orchid image (that she sent) and colored it in with copic markers.  The dotted designer paper is from PTI, as is the satin ribbon.  I cut an embossed the main panel and sentiment using Spellbinders Nestabilities (long rectangle & double ended tag), the purple embellishments on the sentiment are dew drops.  
I hope you have an enjoyable Saturday!  I'm off to the baseball fields to watch my little man play some little league.  The hubby is off with our daughter (traveling team) her game is a little more than an hour away from our house...their games are at the same time again, such a bummer, but I guess that is what camcorders are for!
"Believe"

materials used:
PTI stampers select white & designer paper
Asela H. for GinaK stamps
dew drops, Copic markers, satin ribbon
Martha Stewart punch, Long Rectangle Nestability & double ended dies

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beauTiful! I just love this color scheme, simple elegance, inspirational.

Jen said...

Such a beautiful springy card!

Norine said...

love the clean look so pretty
Hugs
Norine

Amy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the elegance of this card. We have a beautiful pot of orchids sitting on our kitchen counter right now 9ours are pink though).

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

wow!! totally stunning card Latisha ♥

Chris said...

very beautiful!! i love the orchid. >"<

~amy~ said...

WoWzA sista...gorgeous coloring!!

Sue C said...

What a gorgeous color combination and simple, beautiful, fresh card!

ronee said...

I am glad you live my life! #1 some place...#2 and 3 playing some place else! the life of multiple children!
have fun at disney!
xoxo
ronee

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.