A card & Birthday Shout Out

This past weekend was the Stampers Dream Weekend hosted by Flourishes, in Pensacola.  Faith Hofrichter & Becca Feeken taught classes, in their beautiful and identifiable style on Saturday.  Then, on Sunday Jan Marie taught a class.  She asked if I would design a card for her class, using Signs of spring and no designer paper (I don't use it a lot anyhow).  Knowing that she was going to be teaching this card to a class, I wanted it to be a simple but yet still me.  I think this card is both of those things.
"For You"

Materials Used
Kraft & Vintage Cream card stock
May Arts Ribbon, button, twine, dimmensionals
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Labels 1 dies

On a different note, I would like to wish Jan Marie (one of the owners of Flourishes) a huge Happy Birthday!  So "Happy Birthday" my friend.  I'm so glad I got to spend time with you the last few days!  Being around paper crafters is the best medicine ever.

If you would also like to wish Jan Marie a Happy Birthday click here

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful! How do you add the buttons to your bows?
~amy~ said…
gorgeous as always...so clean & crisp!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Very pretty Latisha! I love the simplicity! The ribbon and button are perfect!
Amy said…
So pretty! Love the colors, button and ribbon.
Anonymous said…
It is an elegant card Latisha; v/nice pairing with the thoughts of Monet, my most favorite painter!
Chris said…
very pretty!! i love the simplicity of this...>"<
Unknown said…
Love the ribbon, very pretty. What a beautiful card.
Blonski fam said…
Youa re so good at this... come over and make me some:). How was your trip?? Call me tomorrow... well chat!
Unknown said…
The card is great!! I agree, it has your style all over it.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop