Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello clean and simple

Todays limited supply challenge LSC205, over on SCS, is to make a clean and simple card.  Super easy challenge.  I am all about clean and simple.  The card base is prism cardstock, and I had a few scraps of Amuse dp laying around, so I had to throw that in too.  The image and sentiment is from Fantasy Floral Garden from Flourishes llc.  There is no ribbon (shocker I know!) but I added a felt flower and button.  This was easy peasy, I think it only took about 5-6 minutes to make.
"hello"
supplies used:
Prism paper, Amuse designer paper, chocolate chip card stock
Fantasy Floral Garden from Flourishes llc
felt flower, button, twine
ripe avocado, red and black ink 

11 comments:

Marlou said...

ooooh beautiful!!! and the card below too Latish, love them :) I tagged you if you fancy playing along :) x

Amy said...

Very pretty--no one does clean and simple like you!

Amy said...

Very pretty--no one does clean and simple like you!

Amy said...

Very pretty--no one does clean and simple like you!

Amy said...

Very pretty--no one does clean and simple like you!

creationsceecee said...

Simple, but packs a punch with the PP and the flower. Love it!
CC

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So pretty Latisha, I like the colors and all the white!

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, I just love this!!! So clean ... and the colors are perfect! LOVE it!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Latisha!!! GREAT CAS design...

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful Card, love this type of clean look so refreshing.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.