Thursday, January 1, 2009

Congrats

I needed a quick card to send to someone who just had her first prenatal appt.  I didn't pack any baby stamps or paper, so I improvised.  The background scroll is actually a rub on from the Cosmo Cricket haunted rub on booklet, the stickers are from the Little Boys 8 x 8 kit (cosmo cricket).  Since she doesn't know the sex of the baby yet, I added a pink button to the bow, to hold the bow in place I added a glue dot behind the knot.  
"Congrats"
We left San Diego today and we are somewhere on the road.  
Happy 2009!
where did 2008 go? It went by so fast!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Latisha! All the best for 2009!

~amy~ said...

What a stunning card...FABulous improvising! HNY!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I am praying that your journey is a safe one.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Have a safe trip! Nice card! Happy New Year!!

Jen said...

Beautiful card! Hope all goes well with the move.

Susan (rainy) said...

WOW! This is one awesome 'improvised' creation. I LOVE this. What a beautiful design. Hope you are traveling safely. Happy New Year!

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful job on this card, your friend is going to love it.

Chris said...

nice card, i think she will love it!! >"<

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.