ATC swap

I joined my first ATC swap (artist trading card), each piece is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.  The theme is flowers, so I used a few Flourishes stamps, the pitcher is from the Summer on the Patio set and the sentiment is from the Siberian Iris set.  Like I said, I have not done these before, so I hope they are ok for a swap.  If you want to join in on the swap you still can, its open until Jan 31st you can find the info here.  I have lots of older paper hanging around, so I used up some of my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper, I really love the plaid in this design.  The pink textured paper is from Bazzill and the white textured paper is from Prism.  I really like the textured paper both of these companies make.  You can get 10 ATC's from one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, I think that is so cool.

On another note, I still have tons of boxes to unpack.  My husband has been really good about letting me rest, this is the worst cold/flu/sinus infection/bronchitis crud I have ever gotten, not to mention I hurt my neck.  My craft room is coming along slowly, maybe next week I can have it put together, and then I can post a few pictures, its nothing fancy, I still need to pick up a few more shelves for the wall and odd n ends.  
So if you have a crafting space, could you take a picture and send me the link, I'm really curious to see other people's creative spaces.
Have a great Monday!!

Comments

Norine said…
these are so pretty great job
Hope you feel better
Hugs
Norine
ronee said…
love the swaps...
we have lived here since oh say august..my craft room is still a mess! i just haven't had time to even really set it up..or maybe i am avoiding!!! i just got in there..dig out a space..dig through boxes and find what i need..and work from there. you are a super star with your cold.flu.sinus. hurt nexk and you still got your craft room set up! you are a super star!
xoxo
me
~amy~ said…
Great ATC's...fun colors...I heart plaid :) Oh sista...I have a crafting hallway...lol...I'll try to take some pics :)
Anonymous said…
The cards look great! I love the green and pink combo...plus, you can't go wrong with plaid!
Glad you are able to rest some...take care!
Anonymous said…
They are gorgeous, love them Latisha.
Latisha, these are so pretty! ...and I really hope you are on the mend SOON!
Alex said…
These ATCs are adorable Latisha - love the colors, girl!! Don't rush the unpacking, it will happen - take care of yourself and if you have time, send me your new addy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop