Wed Unity Challenge #15

This week Joy challenged us to make a scrapbook page or card etc... something using a photo.  I really almost didn't do it this week, well because I still have more Christmas cards to make, but since I got my slice in the mail, I played along.  I used the distressed dots background stamp from Unity along with the dotted border from them as well.  I used white prism paper and MM patterned paper.  The letters were cut out with my Slice and the #7 is a foam black thicker.  If you decide to play along make sure to post your project in the Unity forum and in the gallery using the key word USC15.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like fun to me, I would love to be out in the ocean having some fun right now. It is snowing here this AM.

Great layout on this page!
Chris said…
nice job, it turned out really great! >"<
Anonymous said…
Great layout!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Cute layout! You got a slice! Cool! Post a review! Was it worth the $?

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop