Joy

Here is the card I did for the Wednesday sketch challenge over on SCS.  I have a cold, so this card took me forever to make, nothing seemed to be coming together right, but in the end I actually love it.  The branch is from the Love Nest stamp set and the pine branch & ornament are from the All that Glitters stamp set, both are from Flourishes.  Here are the steps on how I made this card.
stamped the branch in close to cocoa
stamped the ornament hangers in black
stamped the ornaments with Adirondack ink
masked the ornaments using Eclipse masking tape
stamped the pine branches using Palette ink
uncovered the masked images
colored in the ornaments with a Copic Marker
stamped the sentiment in Adirondack ink
added my bow & this baby was done

"Joy Christmas Card"
recipe:
All that Glitters & Love Nest stamp sets from Flourishes LLC, real red cardstock, vintage cream cardstock, rusty pickle designer paper, Palette ripe avocado ink, Adirondack pitch black ink, Copic marker, Close to Cocoa ink, May Arts satin ribbon

Comments

Jennifer said…
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Melinda said…
WOW!!!!! I Love It..... Great Job!!!
~amy~ said…
WOWZA! Gorgeous card Latisha...that ribbon simply perfect-o!
Stacy Morgan said…
Gorgeous! Latisha this is fantastic, your ornaments look so real life! Awesome!
Scrappychick said…
OMGoodness...this is simply stunning!
Cyndi
Unknown said…
Beautiful Creation I love it!
Unknown said…
It's wonderful!!! Love the cloros, the image, the bow....all of it!! You did a really awesome job.
Marlou McAlees said…
Latisha, this card is just gorgeous!!! I love it :) x
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful..just absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous Latisha! Love the colours and that you weren't afraid to cut off a portion of the image to keep it in balance. I always struggle with that!
Unknown said…
Lovely vibrant card!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop