Friday, October 24, 2008

SMILE

Here is another card I am sending to Chemo Angels.  This one is more Post Office friendly.  Simple but pretty & I hope it makes someone smile.  Because this is Breast Cancer awareness month I added in pink to my card.
What is everyone doing this weekend?  I plan on relaxing a little, getting some scrapbook pages done, some cards finished & sleeping in!!!  Can I get an AMEN for Saturday mornings lol!!

"smile"
Forest of Trees by Flourishes, bazzill cardstock, SU pastels, nestabilities, May Arts ribbon

7 comments:

Jenn said...

It's very elegant, beautiful work!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Such a sweet card!!! I'm going through all the ladies who played the sketch challenge this week and checking out blogs that are new to me ... I'm so glad I stopped here!! Your young ones are adorable and your cards are fantastic!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty pink card Latisha! I {heart} the weekends...great time to catch up on the zzz's and be crafty! Have a super weekend!!!

Marlou said...

beautiful card Latisha!! have a great weekend :) x

Jen said...

So very beautiful! I love the pink in the tree.

Chris said...

GORGEOUS CARD!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.