chill

Today's color challenge CC187 is to use chocolate chip, kiwi & tangerine tango, OK this combo is so not me, but I played along anyways.  My secret big sis sent me a pack of the new in colors (thanks!) so with out her I wouldn't have been able to play along.  I do really really like the image, I just ordered two of My Favorite Things stamps by artist Anne LaPointe, they are so cute!  I colored in the image with Copic markers to try and match the color scheme, the image and the ribbon is my favorite part of this card, everything else just isn't me.  I guess that is my advice, its good to stretch yourself and step outside of the box, it makes you grow.  Oh and the sketch is by Jen Del Muro.

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Well, if this card totally isn't you, and you don't want it around, feel free to send it to ME! I love it! I have to admit, that ribbon is delicious! Very cute image! This is a gorgeous card Latisha!!
Alex said…
I LOVE this card - these colors are YUMMY together, and no, Carol can't have it - I want it, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Anonymous said…
I'll have to give this color combo a try. You did a fabulous job coloring the adorable image. I'm always amazed by your bows.
Chris said…
i love the colors on this card...do you love your new rubbah? >"<
Unknown said…
WOW Sistha!! You have been very busy creating all these wonderful cards. I left you for a moment and when I came back I have tons of wonderful creations to case LOL;)

I love the image too!! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album