thinking of you

Now that the kids and I are getting in the groove of schooling, I only have a limited time to make cards.  WT180 was to have tearing in the card.  I have found that when you tear designer paper it looks better because most brands have a white core, its not dyed all the way through.  The image is from Unity's Tiny Trinity, and the sentiment is from Papertreyink's Anniversary set.  I used Graphic 45 paper {i know again} I can't help myself lol, and Prism paper.  The ribbon is 5/8 in grosgrain ribbon from SU.
"Thinking of You"

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is so pretty! I love the paper tearing!
Chris said…
super adorable!!
Alex said…
Beautiful, my friend - love the white, very elegant! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
My Paper World said…
It's gorgeous Latisha! The tearing looks great!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Nicola xx
Rochelle W said…
Don't you love the 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon!!
I love how simple this card is and the neutral colors.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop