Pretty Pitcher

I got a new stamp set from Flourishes yesterday, its called Summer on the Patio.  Its really a fun set, so I decided to ink it up for today's featured stamper challenge {knightrone} wow was her gallery fabulous!  While I was home I picked up some Graphic 45 paper, I thought it was really soft and pretty, so I used it in this card.  The cardbase is chocolate chip card stock layered with Kraft {SU} and then vintage cream by PTI.  I stamped the image on vintage cream paper and then put an oval nestability over it and ran it through my cuttlebug.  I couldn't find my dauber sponges, so I used tissue paper and brown Memento ink to distress the edges a little bit.  I colored in the image with some Copic markers.
Oh just a little tip, sometimes adhesive doesn't stick well to satin ribbon, so I use dimmensionals to pop it up over the ribbon, it seems to work really well, not to mention it looks good too.
Pretty Picture
stamps from Flourishes. Summer on the Patio

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Gorgeous card! Wow, I love the ribbon! Beautiful coloring of the image too!
ronee said…
love it...i totally love the ticket corner punch..it is always fabulous!
xoxo
ronee
Marlou McAlees said…
really beautiful card and stamp Latisha!!!! very elegant :) x
Erin McKinney said…
Love this card...beautiful job coloring!
Alex said…
Just beautiful Latisha - love all the little details and ya know that the ticket corner punch is my fave!
Hey, get Chris a catty, would ya??!! Ya know, she said something about "lazy" and "should be fired" or something like that.....teehee!! Girl wants new stamps so hook her up! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Anonymous said…
Anonther beauty!
Chris said…
it's very pretty!! nice paper and new stamps...
Unknown said…
Very pretty card..

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop