Simple Cards


I have a lot of mail to send out today, a few birthdays and I stamped of some images that I am sending to a few friends.  The first card is from yesterdays sketch challenge on SCS, I am really liking that sketch, I will have to file it away.  The bella was too long to fit on the white cardstock, so I stamped it on the cardstock and then stamped her again, colored her in, cut her out and then layered her over the ribbon.  The sentiment is from PTI, and to finish the card off I put three little pearls in a row.  The second card is going all the way to London, Nicola is always giving stuff away on her blog for doing her sketches.  I love her style.  So I am sending her a little something in the mail.  This card is a really simple design, I used my DIY monogramer I believe this is the Curlz set.  Instead of putting initials, I wrote "hi".  I used my nestabilities circle set to layer the circles, the textured cardstock is Bazzil, the white it PTI and the dp is from Cosmo Cricket.
I have a busy day today...our friends that used to live down the street in Florida, are now moving to San Diego, and they will be here today or tomorrow.  Then we have family from N. CA flying in Sunday.  I went to Costco last night and spent $330 on food!  Is anyone else noticing their food bill going up?  
Have a great Thursday!

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Wonderful cards! I really like them both. And, YES, on the food bills . . . it's horrible! Everything is so much more expensive lately.
Alex said…
Totally cute cards, love that bella one, fabulous!! Wow! You are going to be busy - how nice for you that friends are moving to the area - I miss friends *sigh* and yep, our grocery bill has gone up exponentially - ugggghhh!!! Pretty soon I won't be able to afford the groceries - lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
My Paper World said…
You are so SWEET Latisha!!
I can't wait for it to arrive!
Whoo Hoo! Lucky me! I'm so excited!
Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Nicola xx
Unknown said…
Great cards, and yes with three kids the milk bill alone for one week is crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop