Honey Pie feel better

I was at a scrapbook store yesterday or the day before...any how, I picked up this Honey Pie dp by Cosmo Cricket...isn't it yummy.  I am telling you ladies, this is just so fresh and fun, I love it, oh and its double sided, double score.  Anyhow, I have not inked up these stamps in a while, they looked sad and dusty, so I gave them some love today and inked those babies up >"<  Green Thumb from PTI is one of my favorite stamp sets ever, you can never go wrong with that set.  This is a simple sketch that I always go to when I need to make a quick clean card.  I used my circle nestabilities to make the layered circles {loving those nesties!} popped up with a dimensional gave it the look I was going for.  This spring moss gross grain ribbon from PTI matches the paper perfectly so I made a simple knot, folded it over the paper and used some really strong red adhesive to hold it in place.  Such a pretty card and it only took 5 minutes.  When you use things you love, its easy to make something nice.  Have a great day!

Comments

Alex said…
oooh, love this - it IS fabulous and your card layout ROCKS!!! Great card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Just darling -- love those papers and prints!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop