FS72

Yesterday's featured stamper on SCS was "lostinthe60s!" Dianne.  She has a great gallery, and this is the card that I chose to re-do here.  I kept the integrity of the sketch the same but changed a few things.  Its a very simple card, but I love it.  The sentiment is from PTI and the image is from the cute Salt Box Studios stamp set I just picked up.  The designer paper is from the Honey Pie line from Cosmo Cricket and the ribon is SU, oh and the cuttlebug embossing folder is the textile folder.  I colored in the image with Copic markers.
Well this is a quick post today, I have lots to do.  Stay hydrated and cool for all of you folks who have warm weather today.

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Very pretty card! I love it!
Alex said…
Gorgeous, girl - I love this, and that ribbon is perfect!!! Great embossing too!!!!

I am melting, is it hot down there???!!! And, three more fires today.....Ack!! Damn heat lightning!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
My Paper World said…
It's gorgeous Latisha! The embossing looks great! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop