Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Snail Mail


I received some great snail mail this week that I have not posted yet.  So the first one, isn't it gorgeous!!  Its from my bff Chris, it was a thank you card, she is the best!  Do you see the little watermark on the bottom...I totally did that.  It takes some time, but I am slowly getting used to working with Elements 6.0.  Now I just need to figure out how to send the watermark to her, that will be a later lesson lol.  Chris I used the Trajan font...cuz you love PTI
The next group of cards is from Tina, I met her during a PTI release on the forum.  She is from a tiny little town called Cloverdale, its in between where my mom and dad live in N. California.  Anyhow, she sent me all of these cards!  She made a few for my kids too, the color in kind so they can color them in with crayons or whatever.  Guess what...SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BLOG!  Tina get a blog girl lol.  Anyhow, she is a stampin up demo and just loves stamps in general.  Thank you Tina again!!
Gotta go, lots of errands to do and need to finish up with the kids lessons.

7 comments:

Tina W. said...

What a cute card from Chris! I love the colors she used. Thanks so much for sharing the cards I sent you! I've never had my cards on someone's blog. I know, I know...you'll be the first to know when I have my own blog someday. ;o)

Alexandra said...

Totally cute card from Chris! Great mail day Latisha!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris said...

i love my watermark....just need to figure out how to get it on my pics.....that's a job for our resident geek....the hubs!!!

Marlou said...

oh such gorgeous cards you received Latisha!!! :) x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous card from Chris! Love it! Tina, I don't know you, but get a blog!!! FUN happy mail you received!

wendy said...

What nice cards you got! What a fun :). And the watermark is great...I need to play around more with PS3!

Sara Frawley said...

lucky duck... I just love Chris... she's such a sweetie! I'll be posting her thank you card this evening. :)

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.