Mojo 34


Here is my card for Mojo Monday. I know its Sunday and I just got it done. Where does time go? I need some more of it. Its so much fun playing with Julee's sketches. I woke up early today, so it was really quiet and peaceful . For those beginning stampers out there, to make the flowers appear they are coming out of the flower/watering pot. First you stamp an image on desired cardstock. Then you stamp it again on a post-it note, eclipse tape, or paper and then cut it out. Once the image is cut out you now have a mask. So I put a mask on my flower/watering pot, and started stamping my flowers over it. I generation stamped using barely banana and cameo coral. Remove the mask and tadaa, a pretty little flower bouquet. I used a blender pen at the bottom to blend the colors a little more, to give the image some depth. Once the ink was dry, I took my Martha Stewart glue pen and went over the entire image. You need to work fast because the glue doesn't stay tacky for very long. Then I used dazzling diamonds glitter from SU, sprinkled it over the flowers, tapping off the excess glitter back into its container. This technique I think would be perfect for a one layer card. I'll have to try that later >"<>
Just a little tip, when you are using ribbon and don't have it going around the card. Fold the end inside so incase the ribbon decides to fray & use that super duper red sticky tape & that ribbon will hold for-eva
**Hey SBS ladies...Lastel's challenge #3 using pink and black...done >"<***




Comments

My Paper World said…
You did a great job Latisha!
This is really beautiful! the colours look amazing!
Nicola xx
Chris said…
this looks great...i still have to do this challenge...>"<
Ileana said…
Love ur card it is so elegant to me..TFS
Sarah said…
I love it!! I have mine done, I just gotta upload it!! Great job on the card!
Looks fabulous! Love the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)
Alyssa said…
Ohhhhh....it's lucious! I just love it!!! WAY TO GO!!
Lastel said…
So pretty , love the ribbon and sparkle , great job !
Melinda said…
Very Pretty Card.... Love that ribbon....
Alex said…
This is gorgeous Latisha - you totally rocked that sketch girl, I love this card!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
stampingmommy said…
This is beautiful Latisha!! I love the fabulous sparly flowers and the layout if fabulous! I hope to finish my challenge card tom. night. TFS!
Heather (SBS)
Unknown said…
WOW Latisha!! This is beautiful!!! I will try that technique. Love the bows also. Great work!!!
Marlou McAlees said…
Hi Latisha, what a stunning card!!! really beautiful!! :) xx
Lisa Hetrick said…
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. I have that set and love what you did with it. Lisa SBS10
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love your dazzling flowers.
Unknown said…
This is one beautiful card, nice job with the challenge. I am going to go check out the MOJO.
Unknown said…
Wow, very impressive... ChrissyX
Sara Frawley said…
I love this card... very eyecatching! And great sketch too... I might have to give it a go!
Rochelle W said…
What a cute cute cute card.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Totally CUTE! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop