I'm in San Diego and have internet now

Well we made it to San Diego a few days ago. My house {really its an apartment} is full of boxes. I am driving my family nuts because when a box is unpacked the stuff has to have a place, they cannot unpack it just to unpack it. All of my craft stuff is packed in boxes which is depressing because I really need to create. Once the kids are in school and Jess starts flying again, I will be able to sit down and not feel guilty. Today I want to get stuff on the walls. I am sure my husband wants me to put all of my shoes and clothes away, but they can wait >"<. My kitchen is almost done and I havn't really touched the kids room. I am trying just to get essentials done. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I get to start blogging again! Have a great weekend.

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
Good luck with the unpacking, can't wait for your to get the crafting unpacked.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
I'm so glad you made it safely, and you're getting settled in. Whew, moving can be exhausting! Good luck with getting everything done! I'm thrilled that you have Internet, and I'm glad you took the time to stop by my blog to say "hi"!! Take care!!
Alex said…
I am sooo very glad you guys made it safely and are starting to get settled! Gosh, do I feel your pain - every two years, pack up and go!! I do hope you get some time to yourself, it will help relieve some of the stress!! And, I am happy you are bloggin' again - I have been wondering how the move went! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Unknown said…
Glad your are all sorted , wow you got your internet back on quick :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop