1 swap down one to go :)

Hiphip hooray, a complete set of one of my swaps is done (shown above >"<) I used the same sketch that I used the other day which made things a little easier. However, deciding on paper and colors, that took more time than I would have liked. So I settled on basic grey paper, the LilyKate line. What I love about this sketch when I use it is how little paper I use. The bottom layer of ds is 4in x 3 in, so that only takes 1/2 sheet of a 12 x12 piece of paper. Then the second layer is 2 1/2 in x 3in, so that uses less than a 1/2 sheet of 12 x12. I know this might sound crazy, but I hoard paper its really becoming OCD like. So sometimes I cannot cut into a piece of paper because I think I need to save it for when I might really need it (I know I have issues LOL). So when I use this sketch I still have a 1/2 sheet of paper left exactly 6in x 12in, enough to spare for when I really need it LOL. I know a friend just like me, not to name names but, Chris >"< (she is awesome go check out her blog too)
The images are by papertreyink, because its a papertrey swap :) and the ribbon I am pretty sure is May Arts that I bought a few years ago.

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
This is so pretty,know what you mean about choosing the paper and such think that is where I spend the most time
Marlou McAlees said…
this is really beautiful Latisha!!! love the papers you have used and gorgeous stamps xx
My Paper World said…
This is sooooooo pretty! The stamps are gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Hi there, this is lovely. I am just drooping by to say Hi as a fellow SBS 10 sister. Gorgeous stamps....I do love basic grey papers too...
ChrissyX
Unknown said…
I like a lot the colors, bright colors are by far my favirite. Nice skketck too. TFS

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop