3x3 Swap and Papertrey Ink


I did my first 3x3 card ever! I can't believe I waited so long to make one. You can make eight 3x3 cards out of one piece of 12x12 paper...how awesome is that!! I used red bazzil cardstock and used the Holly stamp out of the Stippled Stencils (SU) set with versamark for the base. The green designer paper is the Bohemia line by My Minds Eye. I used white cardstock and a marvy punch to make my scalloped circles. Inside the circles I got to my brand new PaperTrey Ink sets (Believe and Holdiday Treats), stamped with black stazon and colored in with red and green art markers. The ribbon is retired black organdy ribbon by SU and the corners were punched with a scalloped corner rounder by Creative Memories.
I really liked the way these turned out. I used next to nothing on materials...I love that. I'm thinking these would be cute gifts. Make a bunch of them and then put them into a tin or tie them with ribbon.
So here is my order I recieved in the mail today from www.papertreyink.com I looovvve their products. I really like all of the sets that came out a few days ago but these two, Believe and Holiday Treats were the ones I couldn't live without and needed asap. I also bought some page pebbles and another marvy scalloped circle punch. All of their product are high quality and priced well, not to mention the 15th of every month new products are released :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop