High School Musical 2

This was one busy weekend. Kendall had a High School Musical 2 get together/sleepover, nine girls came over to my house. I was nervous at first but it was fun, by the end of the night there were 13 kids at my house and 7 adults lol. Here is the picture of the cake I ordered, HSM2 theme was set at a country club (just so the cake makes sense). You wouldn't believe how much food little girls can eat! They went through 5 pizzas, 3 bags of chips, 6 two liters of soda, and home-made carmel popcorn a mom made, trail mix and a cake...no-one went home hungry thats for sure! I made all of her friends a copy of the High School Musical 2 soundtrack as a little momento/party favor. Kendall had a great time and her guests did too. It was a great way to end the summer. School starts tomorrow...I can't believe I have a 6th and 1st grader, crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album